East Africa Chef Expo and Summit 2021
As one of the largest in East Africa, Chef Expo offers a one-stop business platform featuring the most extensive line-up of leading HoReCa suppliers. It evolved from the highly successful 2018 Chef Forum, it is the top choice for suppliers who are looking to establish their presence or further nurture their business networks with key buyers in East Africa’s fastest-growing food and hospitality industry.
East Africa Chef Expo is the only event in the region to bring together all sectors relating to the Chef under one roof. The latest products, services, and technologies will be showcased for the industry, along with a comprehensive and leading-edge networking opportunities that will provide foodservice operators with the best tools to grow and improve their business.
It is is an innovative and targeted concept, with a unique format: three days of networking, demos, chef’s challenges, awards and exhibition with quality products.
This is unique networking with chefs and other experts ready to share experience and do business.
EXHIBITION – FACE TO FACE
The power of face to face sales is unprecedented in any other form of marketing. The East Africa Chef Expo provides a turn-key venue to showcase to consumers who are passionate about the gourmet food, beverage, culinary, and home entertaining markets and arriving to source from the very best suppliers in the industry.
CHEF NETWORKING COCKTAIL
BUYERS BUSINESS LOUNGE
THE CHEF SUMMIT
Who should exhibit?
- Importers / Wholesalers / Distributors / Manufacturers
- Tableware Suppliers
- Food and Beverages suppliers
- Apparel & uniforms
- Foodservice & hospitality equipment suppliers
- Commercial Kitchen Designers, manufacturers and remodellers
- Airline Catering Equipment
- Automated Kitchen Equipment
- Bar / Kitchen / Service Counters Equipment and Accessories
- Beverages / Drinks
- Food Dispensing Machines
- Catering / Foodservice Equipment
- Cleaning / Maintenance / Washing Equipment and Accessories
- Food Preparation Equipment and Accessories
- Food Processing / Cooking Equipment and Accessories
- Ice Cream Machines
- Ice Making Machines
- Cleaning Equipment and Accessories
- Logistics and Material Handling
- Pest Control Services
- Refrigeration / Cold Storage
- Sanitation / Waste Disposal
- Service / Kitchen Counter
- Chinaware / Crystalware / Glassware / Flatware / Hollowware / Silverware
- Cleaning Products and Accessories
- Housekeeping Products and Supplies
- Kitchen Accessories
- Light Fixture and Fittings
- Bar Equipment and Accessories
- Coffee / Tea Dispensers, Coffee Beans, Coffee Brewing Equipment, Coffee Grinders, Coffee Pods / Capsules
- Espresso Machines
- Roasting Equipment
- Speciality Tea, Tea Bags, Tea Leaves
- Bakery / Pastry Utensils
- Baking and Raising Agents
- Baking Ware
- Chocolate / Cocoa / Pralines
- Confectionery / Snacks / Candy
- Dairy Products
- Digital Scales
- Fillings / Toppings
- Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Packaging Equipment / Materials
- Preparation Equipment & Accessories
- Processing Equipment & Accessories
- Starch / Starch Products
- … and more
Come and meet +2000 professionals from the East Africa culinary landscape, who will gather at the Sarit Expo Centre, Nairobi. Simply put, East Africa Chef Expo is one of the few places owners and operators gather en mass. Plus, meeting with potential customers face-to-face produces more meaningful connections than other sales & marketing tactics.
This Expo, the first of its kind in the region, will be the opportunity for you to:
Promote your company and products while highlighting your innovations
Meet new customers, widen your network
Strengthen your relationships with your partners and key opinion leaders
Develop opportunities to increase your business into new markets
Take advantage of a favourable location, suitable for discussions and relations with qualified regional buyers.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
With a more focused event, Chef Expo is committed to bring more of the right profile of visitors that really matter to your business. Seize the chance to meet key decision makers, buyers and influencers who will be at Chef Expo to seek out the latest innovative products and solutions that can level up their offerings and create a differentiated experience for the increasingly discerning consumers in East Africa Region.
Visitors include Individuals involved in the running of restaurants, bars and food service operators from Kenya and neighbouring countries looking for the latest kitchen professional related products, services and technologies such as but not limited to:
Airline / Cruise Liner / Rail managers
Bakery / Confectionery Retailer
Bar / Pub / Nightspot Operator
Convenience Store / Grocery Store
Fast Food outlets
Hotel / Restaurant managers